Where to start¶
- GradleFx is based on Gradle, so if you’re completely new to Gradle start by going through their documentation: http://www.gradle.org/documentation
This documentation will give you a good overview of Gradle’s features and some essential concepts which you’ll need to get started with GradleFx.
- Once you have a good comprehension of Gradle, start going through the rest of the GradleFx documentation. This will save you some time afterwards.
- After all this, we have a set of sample projects for each kind of project. These will show you how to use the GradleFx properties and implement certain mechanisms. These can be found here https://github.com/GradleFx/GradleFx-Examples
- If you still have some questions, feedback, or having a problem while creating your build script, please let us know on our support forum: http://support.gradlefx.org/
- Found a bug while implementing your build script? Log it here: https://github.com/GradleFx/GradleFx/issues